…a pinhole look into the life of one not-so-ordinary girl.
we have been outside a lot lately because hesper is getting older and the cold weather is subsiding. we took a walk the other night after dinner. it was spur-of-the-moment, as you can gather from the kids’ pajamas! spontaneity is something i don’t often get to indulge. i’ve realized over the last few years that an atmosphere of whimsy surrounds my life when i don’t plan everything. so i’ve been looking for more ways to just let things be.
also, this week marks the countdown to disney world! we are going with derrick’s (my husband) family — parents, brother and niece. we leave on friday for jacksonville, florida (halfway) to stay with my parents. on saturday, we’ll drive down to orlando, and on sunday we rest in preparation for disney on monday!
we are all so very very much looking forward to it!
here are the pictures from this week’s adventure walk…
1. this reminds me of southwark park in london, england.
2. he’s a finder and keeper.
3. she’s becoming more and more fearless every year.
4. shew spider!
5. my hesper loves being outside more than any of my other babies.
6. a little, historic, garden park.
7. these two. at odds all day until the fresh air brightens their moods.
8. my fleurette and i.
10. secret garden.
11. a little gem i found on the way home.
12. my mister and i.