…a pinhole look into the life of one not-so-ordinary girl.
This week we were pretty busy! Between sickness, school project, Valentine’s day, and just normal life it’s kept us on our toes.
We have had so much fun having a baby in the house and are so grateful she’s ours. The first two months were so challenging adding a third to the mix and especially with her dairy and soy issues, but now that she’s almost 5 months we are finally finding the new pattern our lives are taking.
What a prize to raise kids. Their fruits are your own and multiplied when they have their children and so on. I love this season I’m in.
1. a walk around the neighborhood
2. westside hoodlums blaise and posie
3. my room in the late afternoon and hesper
4. she’s all feet and fingers lately
5. a walk
6. climbing a tree is one of his favorite things
7. early morning secrets from hesper to daddy
8. wonky mirror fun at the park while the biggers play